- The U.S. South and TV Series: the construction of the nation’s “other” – Between narrative complexity, aesthetic fascination and ideological rejection.
Supervised by: Ariane Hudelet and Monica Michlin
- As of September 2023: PhD Candidate – Université Paris Cité and Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3
- 2022-2023: M2 in Art and Visual Culture – Université Paris Cité. Dissertation supervised by Ariane Hudelet (““You gotta milk the shit out of that cow”: Southern Gothic
and the Polarizing Representation of the U.S. South in HBO Shows.”)
- 2022: Agrégation
- 2020/2021: M1 in Art and Visual Culture – Université Paris Cité. Dissertation supervised by Ariane Hudelet (“The Handmaid’s Tale, between Dystopia and Current Events: Fighting for Women’s Rights during the Trump Era.”)
- 2019- 2023: ENS Paris-Saclay