PhD Student, international doctoral contract between CNRS, LARCA and Maison Française d’Oxford.
- Temporary dissertation subject :
“Itineraries, practices, photographic knowledge and works of women photographers between North America and Great Britain at the turn of the 20th century: photographic and press archives of Catharine Weed Barnes/Ward (1851-1913) and her husband Henry Snowden Ward (1865-1911).”
Supervised by Myriam Boussahba-Bravard (Université de Paris).
- December 2018 – June 2019: English teacher at the Collège Jean-Baptiste Clément (middle school ) in Paris, 20ème
- October 2017 – February 2018: Curator’s assistant, Assistant of Thomas Galifot, curator of 19th-century photography at the Musée d’Orsay
- March 2016 – July 2017: Intern, Musée d’Orsay, photography department
- 2016 – 2017: Teaching Assistant, Art History course, Sciences Po Paris
- Teaching assistant for the course « People & Places : Art and Nation in Great-Britain » ( in English) ran by professor Frederic Ogée ( Université Paris 7)
- 2015 – 2018: Master’s Degree « Anglophone Studies: Arts and visual culture»,
- University Paris Diderot Paris 7, Research major
- Thesis under the supervision of Francois Brunet and Thomas Galifot on Catharine Weed Barnes/Ward’s writings in photographic press at the turn of the century: “Cutting paths for women photographers in the US and England 1886-1906: photographic writings, speeches and initiatives of Catharine Weed Barnes/Ward”.
- 2014 – 2015: Master degree in French Literature, University of Québec in Montreal, exchange student, Research in comparative literature
- Thesis in comparative literature: Translation from Polish to French of W. Szymborska’s poetry Tutaj /Here (2012).