- The Photographic Archive as a ‘New’ Model of Vision.
- Supervised by: Prof. François Brunet.
- 2015-2017: M.A., Arts and Visual Culture, School of English Studies, Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7. Thesis title: “Going Beyond the Photo-Archive: The Significance of Fantasy and Photo-Reflexivity in Zoe Crosher’s The Michelle duBois Project.”
- 2009-2011: Master’s (M.M.) in Museology, The Reinwardt Academy – Amsterdam University of the Arts (AHK), Netherlands. Thesis title: “Women’s Museums – Reservoirs of Gender Identity or Vehicles for Social Empowerment?”
- 2004-2008: B.A., (Double major), The Multidisciplinary Program in the Arts and French Cultural Studies, Université de Tel-Aviv, Israël.