- From “gender-blind” to “gender-conscious” in Shakespeare’s Globe stage productions: the rise (and decline?) of a concept
Supervised by: Professor Ladan NIAYESH
- Master’s degree in Early Modern Studies at Université Paris Cité (2019-2020)
- Agrégation in English (2020-2021)
- Alumna of the École Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (2018-2022)
- “Svend Gade’s Female Hamlet and the Deconstruction of the Gender Binary”, on the blog of LARCA’s research group Gender and Sexuality Studies. Published online on February 6th, 2023. https://gss.hypotheses.org/550.
- “‘Frailty, thy name is Hamlet’: Androgyny and the Unheroic Revenger”, (Nanterre: University Press). To be “Elsinore (2019) Video Game: An Interactive Experience in Reforming
- Gender Roles”, in the Société Française Shakespeare’s conference proceedings. To be published in Spring 2023.