L’ouvrage de Laura Carter (MCF LARCA) est l’un des six livres nominés pour le Whitfield Book Prize 2022. Son ouvrage est intitulé :
- Histories of Everyday Life: The Making of Popular Social History in Britain, 1918-1979 by Laura Carter (Oxford University Press)
The Whitfield Prize was established by the Royal Historical Society in 1976 at the bequest of Professor Archibald Stenton Whitfield, who was a Fellow of the Society until his death in 1974. It is one of the Royal Historical Society’s two annual book awards.
Titles eligible for the 2022 Prize will be
- its author’s first solely written history book;
- on a subject within a field of British or Irish history;
- an original and scholarly work of historical research by an author who received their doctoral degree from a British or Irish university;
- published in English during the calendar year 2021.
Find out more about the Prize, and its previous winners, on the RHS website.